Rodin Carlin are looking for a well organised individual who excels in fast-paced environments.
Working closely with our Team Managers, the Travel Coordinator will be responsible for the general organisation of the race team throughout the season.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Arranging and booking of flights, hotels and hire cars for the company
- Itinerary support
- Liaising with circuits for test availability and coordination of testing plans alongside the Team Managers
- Ensuring our global calendar is continually updated and correct throughout the season – alerting key staff members to any changes
- Assisting the HR team, and staff, with any passport renewals or general travel queries
- Assisting the team managers with their expenses and receipts to present to the finance department in a timely manner
- Arranging petty cash for events
- Distribution of team kit and ensuring sure that staff members have the correct kit for events
The Team Coordinator role is a full-time position based within our Farnham, Surrey workshop. Motorsport experience is preferred but not essential.
The company offers 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) and a company pension.