We are seeking a Systems Engineer to start with immediate effect as a full time permanent member of the team.
- Operate and maintain driver in the loop simulator.
- Develop mathematical models to be used in the simulator.
- Oversee electrical and electronic car system design, installation and calibration.
- Configuration of hardware communication between systems and sensors
- Preparation and supporting running of simulator and cars at test and race events.
- Supporting the track side team from our mission control at Silverstone.
Knowledge / Skills
- Educated to degree level in electrical engineering or similar
- Must have minimum three years’ experience of motorsport systems
- Knowledge of motorsport wiring and hardware configuration
- Experience of MATLAB, Simulink and McLaren Applied Technology tool and libraries (GDE, Atlas, etc)
- Knowledge of HV systems
- A good team player with abilities to meet tight deadline in a group and alone
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Analytical and methodical worker
Preferable experience of using:
- rFactor Pro – Terrain Editor and Scene Editor
- PTWinsim – Writing Models and Operation.
- dSpace – Configuration Desk and Control Desk.
- System monitor and Atlas