We are seeking a Systems Engineer to start with immediate effect as a full time permanent member of the team or alternatively on a 6 month contract.
- Oversee electrical and electronic car system design, installation and calibration
- Configuration of hardware communication between systems and sensors
- Preparation and supporting running of cars at test events
Knowledge / Skills
- Educated to degree level in electrical engineering or similar
- Must have minimum three years’ experience of motorsport systems
- Knowledge of motorsport wiring and hardware configuration
- Experience of MATLAB, Simulink and McLaren Applied Technology tool and libraries (GDE, Atlas, etc)
- Knowledge of HV systems
- A good team player with abilities to meet tight deadline in a group and alone
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Analytical and methodical worker
This is a re-listed job, previous applicants need not re-apply.