The Emil Frey Racing Team is part of Emil Frey Group, a leading company of the Swiss car industry with garage operations, import and other subsidiaries. To strengthen our Racing department in Safenwil, we are looking to hire with immediate effect an experienced, dynamic and ambitious
Systems Engineer 100% (m/f)
Developing systems architectures in racing cars, integrating systems with programming control devices and systems components, supporting and maintaining various electronic and electric systems, co-operating closely with engine and racing engineers and acting as an interface function with external technical partners are your main tasks.
To master these exciting challenges, you possess the following knowledge and skills:
• Completed education in electronics or systems engineering
• Several years of experience in the area of motorsport electrics/electronics and systems architecture
• Well-founded knowledge of handling data acquisition and analysis systems such as Atlas, PI, Wintax, Windarab and in the area of telemetry and radio
• Programming experience with Matlab/Simulink
• Good understanding of physics and vehicle dynamics
• Very good command of English (advanced level)
As our new team member, you share the passion and enthusiasm for racing sports. You are also loyal, motivated, proactive and helpful. To make your hands-on contribution on site during test and race events, you are committed to a high degree of flexibility and willingness to travel (in Europe).
You can look forward to a varied, exciting and responsible task in a sporting environment, a contemporary infrastructure and the benefits of a strong group of companies. You benefit from good social benefits and long-term prospects.
For more information, please contact Jürg Flach, Technical Director, +41 62 788 81 73. Please send your complete application documents to email@example.com
Emil Frey Ltd
Emil Frey Racing