A tribe of enthusiastic sparkheads, competing in the pulsating world of Formula E is both strategic and natural.
We are one of only 12 teams to have competed in the FIA Formula E Championship from its founding season in 2014. Right from the get-go, we’ve been busy upping the ante on technology and innovation.
Simulator Engineer/ DIL Operator
Mahindra Racing is a motor racing team based in Banbury, United Kingdom, competing with an Indian racing licence. The team is currently competing in the electric FIA Formula E Championship since the inaugural season in 2014
We require a Simulator Engineer to join our driver-in-the-loop (DIL) simulator team. This person can be a recent grad or a highly experienced DIL Operator, we
are open to the level of seniority for the person to take on this role.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
c. Vector Canoe
4. Experience developing/calibrating vehicle and tire models.
· Used to working to own initiative
· Effective written and oral communication skills in English
· Works methodically with attention to detail
· Leads by example, can and will motivate his/her team & peers
· Personal flexibility to work hours as required including from time to time working in weekends
· Practical approach by using rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
This job description may be changed from time to time to reflect changing business requirements and the job holder may be required to undertake other tasks other than those that are listed that fall reasonably within the scope of the role and grade.