Senior Account Manager - Partnerships
Mahindra Racing is a motor racing team based in Banbury, United Kingdom, competing with an Indian racing licence. The team is currently competing in the electric FIA Formula E World Championship, which it has been involved with since the inaugural season in 2014
We are looking for a skilled Senior Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the race team with its sponsors and partners. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing long term key partners by delivering and activating their partnerships.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic sponsors and partners. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote and deliver ROI on their investment and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing the partnerships to achieve long-term success.
- To support partners, sponsors and their agencies in their partnership programmes and collateral creation, through unique and strategic marketing activation ideas to deliver increased exposure of the team association.
- To support regular, creative PR opportunities in the form of Partner Blog Spotlights on the team website and external publications for key partners and sponsors to promote further visibility of technical and other collaborations and projects in association with Mahindra Racing
- To deliver a premium service for all partnerships, managing of all day-to-day tasks, delivery of any VIK, maintaining regular channels of communication, up-to-date mapping and documentation of partner structures and activities, and establishing of new touchpoints and engagement opportunities
- To deliver a premium, 'money can't buy' hospitality experience at Formula E-Prix events and any virtual equivalent, including Garage Tours for all Partners, Sponsors and their guests and collate feedback after each event to guide improvements to Team hospitality offerings
- To deliver additional partnership investment, including value above contract in form of external activations, factory tours, experiences, merchandise orders and sponsorship renewals, and research to support new partner acquisitions and opportunities
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Motorsport Racing Experience in Global Motorsport Racing Championship ideally Formula E
- Technical Knowledge
- Experience in Partnership Management
- Marketing experience
- Any Technical Certification in Automobile or Engineering could be an added advantage
- Used to working on own initiative
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Works methodically with attention to detail
- Leads by example, can and will motivate his/her team and peers
- Personal flexibility to work hours as required
- Practical approach by using rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
- Weekend work and travel as needed
This job description may be changed from time to time to reflect changing business requirements and the job holder may be required to undertake other tasks other than those that are listed that fall reasonably within the scope of the role and grade.