Do you want to experience high performance and help design the future of motorsports? Then Audi is the right place for you. Sportiness is one of the core features of the Audi trademark – it’s in our genes, which have evolved over more than 25 years of successful participation in motorsports. It is the goal of Audi Formula Racing GmbH to engage in sustainable racing at the highest level worldwide and to give customers and fans a spectacular impression of the brand’s performance. Grab this chance and make your mark on our future sporting successes.
In the area of development, you will be part of the project for creating a high-performance powertrain as a racing-car-engine mechanic. High-efficiency, high-performance sports engines are premium technological products that are assembled by specialists with the corresponding training and experience.
- Independently assembling, maintaining, and disassembling Formula 1 engines
- Performing inspections of high-performance sports engines and individual engine components
- Examining, measuring, assessing, documenting, and evaluating engine components
- Independently performing and documenting all necessary repair and conversion work on high-performance sports engines
- Performing mechanical work
- Producing assemblies according to the drawing specifications carefully and on schedule
- Working together with the design team on the continuous improvement process for assemblies
- Training as a car mechanic or mechatronics technician
- Several years of professional experience as a racing-car-engine mechanic
- Experience with using Office products and working with PCs
- Experience with engine repair or motorsports
- In-depth specialist knowledge of the structure of a racing-car engine
- In-depth specialist knowledge of engine technology and various areas in addition to extensive drive-system expertise
- Full professional proficiency in German or English and a willingness to learn a basic level in the corresponding other language are prerequisites
- Complete further education as a technician or master tradesperson is desirable
- Excellent teamwork skills, organizational skills, and a strong sense of responsibility
- Flexible, independent, and structured working practices
- High degree of commitment, initiative, and strong communication skills
This position is available at AUDI AG (neue Tochtergesellschaft) in Neuburg a.d. Donau.
Generally all positions can be worked part time.
We embrace diversity, actively encourage inclusion and create an environment that fosters each employee’s individuality in the interests of the company.