Scuderia Toro Rosso is looking for a dynamic Race Team Garage Technician to support the Race Team. Reporting to the Chief Garage Technicians, the resource will be asked to perform the following activities:
- Working with the Garage Technicians group achieving the day to day workload as prescribed by the Chief Garage Technician and Chief Mechanic
- Attending all races and tests events
- Travelling with the first group to assist with build of the garage and set up
- Working directly with the Race Engineering group for tyre management
- Total responsibility for the tyres for one of the race cars
- Responsible for monitoring the lifing of the wheel rims
- Responsible for the fitting of the Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Working directly with Pirelli fitters for the mounting and stripping of tyres
- Monitoring and maintaining the tyre blankets and control boxes
Holding clean driver's license, forklift license is considered an asset. Knowledge of Italian would be beneficial.
Previous experience in similar position will be considered an asset.
He will be asked to travel extensively (approximately 210 days per year).
The position is based in Faenza (Italy).