Race Engineer (m/ f/ d)
Manthey Racing is looking for a motivated and independent employee at our location in Meuspath.
We offer a permanent position in a positive working environment with appropriate compensation, capital gains and the possibility of further development.
Your future tasks:
- Assumption of the overall vehicle responsibility in racing and test operations
- Preparation of vehicle setup and race strategy with the help of the engineering team
- Creation of pre as well as post event reports for all activities
- Assistance in the development of engineering tools
- Evaluation of driving dynamics and vehicle performance with the help of the engineering team
- Supervising and monitoring of the car buildup between operations
What you should bring with you:
- Completed mechanical engineering / vehicle engineering studies or comparable training
- Experiences as a race engineer in professional racing
- Good knowledge of all standard data analysis programs
- Advanced Knowledge in the field of vehicle dynamics
- Independent, results-oriented and structured working
- Very good English language skills, German is recommended
- Communication and team skills, perseverance and commitment are required
- Willingness to travel to worldwide test and racing operations
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.