This is a senior and leadership role within the engineering team and position responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Optimization of on-track performance of the team at each event and throughout the championship.
1. Organized and safe running of a PPM LMDh prototype in the WEC Championship and all supporting events:Performing all pre-event preparation work
1. Communication to the car over the radio and throughout each event
2. Direct communication to the drivers and ensuring they are performing at their best, providing direct feedback for improvement
3. Efficient management of support engineering staff for responsible car (Performance Engineer, Systems Engineer, etc…) at each event
4. In cooperation with the Car Chief Mechanic, ensure that the car is in full technical compliance at all times
5. Ensure that technicians are informed at all times, ie. run plan review, preparation and pre-fits of test items, tire plan, etc..
Race Weekend Tasks: