Hours: 8am – 5pm
· 2 years in a Quality or Production Engineering environment.
· Minimum HNC or equivalent Engineering qualification.
· Process driven mind-set with high attention to detail and accuracy.
· Mechanical aptitude/sympathy.
· Good written and spoken communication skills.
· Excellent computer and administration skills.
· The ability to use your own initiative.
Summary of Duties
· Mechanical Inspection.
· Incoming materials testing.
· Outbound product non-destructive testing.
· Part processing including part marking.
· Assessment of bladder systems returned for repair/re-certification
Requirements for Interview
· Latest CV, stating notice period.
· Covering Letter.
· Completed Job Application Form - this will be sent to you on receipt of CV.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.