Embark on a thrilling career journey with PWR Performance Products, a true success story that began with a father and son's vision. With relentless passion and dedication, we have become the leading manufacturer of cutting-edge automotive cooling products in Australia. We are a renowned name in top-tier global motorsports, and we've grown into a powerhouse with over 500 talented staff across Australia, America, and the UK, now listed on the ASX stock exchange. Join our vibrant team in our state-of-the-art facility, featuring advanced technologies including a controlled atmosphere brazing furnace, CNC machine shop, and an in-house wind tunnel. Be part of our rapid growth, shaping the future of our traditional markets and venturing into thrilling industries such as electric, aerospace, and defence. Now is the perfect time to join us as we drive innovation and meet unprecedented demand. Unleash your potential and be part of our exciting journey.
Why Join PWR?
- A career not just a job. We’re serious about supporting our people build fantastic careers. Multiple members of our executive team started in our entry level positions.
- Free food! Enjoy flavoursome meals for breakfast lunch and dinner.
- Free uniforms that not only ensure a professional appearance but also eliminate the hassle and expense of maintaining a work wardrobe.
- All employees receive 50% off all PWR products. We also have great discounts across other automotive suppliers and financial wellbeing programs.
- Work with the latest and greatest technology.
- Experience PWR’s thriving and inclusive company culture, where our long-standing staff members reflect our commitment to creating a supportive and rewarding work environment.
- We value and recognize outstanding achievements through our recognition program, which includes monetary rewards for Employee of the Year, Apprentice of the Year, Employee of the Month, and Apprentice of the Quarter.
PWR has growth within our engineering division and we are seeking Project and Sales Engineers. The position will develop technical solutions with customers through close collaboration with engineering and design teams to leverage PWR’s service capabilities and commercialise opportunities to deliver value to the customer and PWR. This role requires ownership of projects won to deliver customer service from order placement to delivery of the project and ongoing support as required.
- Customer correspondence – discuss technical and commercial issues for new and on-going projects with customers
- Collaborate with the design, engineering and other groups to develop project solutions
- Develop project timing and detailed quotations
- Release and co-ordination of projects for manufacture
- Ensure customer requirements, quality and project timing is being met with projects progressing through manufacture
- Work closely with procurement and suppliers to source unique project materials or services
- Product development and improving engineering processes
- Leverage product knowledge and technical understanding to assist with new sales opportunities
- Failure analysis and review of existing products to develop improvements where possible
- Other tasks may be required in other areas as directed by your Manager / Supervisor
Your Skills and Experience
- Qualified and experienced as a Mechanical Engineer
- Proven manufacturing experience
- Ability to problem solve and are results focussed
- Advanced level computer skills
- Experience in managing design processes and competent use of CAD for component or project review.
- Excellent technical customer service skills with strong commercial acumen.
- Good management and communication skills backed by technical understanding of PWR products and processes.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Work effectively in a team
How to Apply
Please send your Resume and Cover Letter outlining why you would like to be a part of the PWR Team for consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All employees will undertake a pre-employment medical and character check where required.
PWR is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, committed to ethical practices and embracing the principles of cultural diversity and inclusion. PWR also promotes a smoke-free work environment