Hours: 8am – 5pm
· Relevant degree.
· Excellent organisational and time management skills.
· Good written and spoken communication skills.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Excellent computer and administration skills, particularly with use of MS Office and Project.
· The ability to use your own initiative.
· Strong MS Office skills.
Summary of Duties
· Produce and analyse relevant data to ensure Planned vs. Actual resource reporting is up to date and circulated to the relevant managers, summarising key data to assist with evaluation of departmental performance.
· Process customer project scheduling requests utilising data gathered from department heads.
· Maintain internal manufactured part requirement planning.
Requirements for Interview
· Latest CV, stating notice period.
· Covering Letter.
· Completed Job Application Form - this will be sent to you on receipt of CV.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.