PWR Advanced Cooling Technology, an Australian owned company, is a global market leader in the
design and manufacture of high performance, automotive cooling solutions. As a worldwide leader
in cooling technologies, PWR supplies high profile race teams in Formula 1, NASCAR, V8 Supercars,
WRC, DTM, and LMP among others. PWR also has a strong presence in the automotive aftermarket
and is continually growing OE business activities with high-end, prestigious customers. We employ
over 500 staff globally, with operations in Australia, the USA and the UK.
Production Data Analyst
· Global Market Leader
· Rugby location
· Excellent career opportunity
· Competitive salary
Our newly established facility at Rugby is expanding rapidly and we are seeking motivated and committed people to join our team. As we develop and grow our manufacturing and production facility, we are seeking a Production Data Analyst to collect, enter and maintain accurate data records in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, whist maintaining inventory levels for raw materials and supporting the production team.
The responsibilities of this position will include:
· Maintain planning demand.
· Maintain effective communications with production, sales and dispatch teams.
· Manage information and data within the ERP system.
· Release work orders for designated production departments
· Determine work constraints impacting production scheduling and on time deliveries.
· Prepare purchase orders for raw materials and inventory.
· Support the production and data teams.
· Min 3 years’ experience in data analysis/demand planning.
· Good Office 365 skills and expertise in Excel.
· Experience with ERP/MRP systems.
· Pro-active approach to problem solving.
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to multi- task and work with limited supervision
· Company uniform provided.
· Career progression.
· Competitive remuneration.