Hours: 8am – 5pm
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role or relevant degree.
· Excellent organisational and time management skills.
· Good written and spoken communication skills.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Excellent computer and administration skills.
· The ability to use your own initiative.
Summary of Duties
· Work with department managers and production planner to optimise production planning.
· Lead daily production meetings escalating due-date accomplishment concerns where necessary.
· Create and maintain all Works Orders.
· Maintain Works Order operations.
Requirements for Interview
· Latest CV, stating notice period.
· Covering Letter.
· Completed Job Application Form - this will be sent to you on receipt of CV.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.