Full Time Alzenau, Germany With Professional Experience
- Collaborate within the vehicle performance group and analyze / monitor the vehicle performance during tests and race events.
- Assist to optimize the car performance in the areas of regeneration, driver hybrid usage, suspension, brakes, tires and driver performance.
- Provide reports on vehicle performance to the technical director, engineers and drivers.
- Assemble concise and accurate reports in regards to vehicle performance during the rally activities and afterwards as post-analysis.
- Perform duties in regards to calibration and hybrid control.
- Improve the work environment with perfect planning, communication and organizational skills
- Apply your administrative skills and show a precise approach towards documentation and reporting.
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electronic or Automotive Engineering or similar background.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Performance Engineering / Data Analysis in the motorsport industry.
- Advanced experience of MS Office.
- Proven skills in Wintax, preferably with experience in scripting, on a proficient level.
- Well organized approach and ability to handle pressure under pace.
- Good understanding of vehicle dynamics, as well as Hybrid and HV (high voltage) systems.
- Analytical understanding and reporting skills via given analytical tools.
- A flexible approach to working hours and tasks is essential.
- Show a high commitment to extensive travel and perform with a high sense of self-motivation.