Performance / Data / System Engineers for DTM and Extreme E
Your future work
- Configure, Maintain & Develop Car’s ECU, DDU and Data Logging Systems
- Define, Develop, Optimize and Validate the Performance Targets for Car and Driver
- Pre- & Postrace reports containing Car & Driver Performance Analysis
- Support the DIL Simulator Session in order to extract the maximum performance potential out of Car & Driver.
- Support/Develop DIL Simulator in order to improve correlation between track and simulator data.
- Evaluate, analyze and report technical data, simulation data, geometry info, tire information, 7 post data, etc.
- Degree level academic background in engineering, computer sciences or related academic subjects.
- experience in Motorsport as a Data/Performance Engineer in GT3 or Rally is advantageous
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English, German is beneficial.
- Strong knowledge in vehicle dynamics
- Good knowledge of WinDarab, RaceCon and VBox Circuit Tools
- Programming skills beneficial (e.g. Matlab, Python, C#)
- Experience with DIL Simulators is beneficial.
- Personal flexibility to work hours as required
We offer flexible contracts, open to full time, part time or contractor work according to the profiles.