Charge Cars is a British company based in London and we are passionate about iconic automobile classics!
We redefine design classics in the form of brand new vehicles using cutting edge technology. We believe in an emission-free future while giving ultimate performance to epic auto legends
Due to our rapid growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a talented Panel Repair Specialist at our specialised and low volume automotive manufacturing operation near Heathrow.
We have a development and training programme aimed at achieving our teams full potential and a fantastic working culture and environment which is supportive, inclusive and collaborative.
What you’ll be doing as a Panel Repair Specialist
You’ll work as part of an experienced Bodyshop team, ensuring our vehicles are completed to the highest standard for our customers. The role will include:
• Preparation of bodywork and repair work where required
• Carrying out repairs and rework to panels to the required quality standards
• Using filler for straightening and shaping panels to contours on the car
• Use and knowledge hammer and dolly work
• Supporting and working with the Bodyshop and wider teams if required
• Fabrication knowledge useful but not essential
What we’re looking for:
To be successful you will be passionate with hands-on experience to join our talented specialist team
• You’ll be working in a similar role and have good knowledge of products and techniques
• Work well on your own and as part of a friendly, professional team
• Someone who’s passionate about their work and achieving and improving to the highest standards
• Enjoy solving problems, getting to the root cause and creating solutions
• Be organised and work methodically and efficiently
• Have great attention to detail with everything you do
• Proven experience in a restoration or repair ground
If this sounds like you , please apply with your CV and we’ll be in touch !