Purpose of the Roles:
To participate in the build and running of our Formula E cars, often working across multiple functions such as car sub-assemblies, individual car components, racecar setup and maintenance of associated support equipment.
- Race Team Chief Mechanic
- Team Manager
- Responsible for the build, preparation setup and maintenance of Formula E cars to the required specification
- Responsible for the build and preparation of car sub-assemblies
- Responsible for the build and preparation of car support equipment
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous motorsport experience is vital, with the ideal candidate having worked as a Number 1 or Number 2 Mechanic within Formula 1, Formula E, GP2, F3 or similar formula.
- A broad motorsport mechanical background.
- Experience of delivering quality components to extremely tight and demanding deadlines
- Experience of working in a highly technical engineering function.
- Ability to interpret engineering specifications and drawings.
- You must be able to work closely with other team members, and enjoy the challenge of working in a high pressured, time sensitive environment.
- You will have a flexible attitude to working hours and have the ability to work to tight deadlines, without compromising the highest industry standards.