FULL TIME. Alzenau, Germany. With Professional Experience
- Assemble, service and operate cars at events around the globe and at the team base
- Build up cars for Rallying and Racing according to the priority of requests.
- Take over responsibility for preparation and modification of cars in the factory and on roll out / events.
- Show a high level of commitment whilst being an excellent team player with a good work ethic and flexible attitude to work.
- Support the team with your strong mechanical / technical and organizational skills.
- Experience as a Mechanic / Technician in a professional Motorsport environment.
- Ability to work to the highest standards and to tight deadlines.
- Ideally you can bring Rallying or Endurance Racing experiences.
- Team player mentality that demonstrates responsibility and a competitive nature.
- Good English language skills.
- Work independently and on own high standards with a minimum of supervision.
- Show a flexible approach to working hours as well as the ability to perform under pressure.
- Secure and long-term employment relationship
- Market and performance-related remuneration
- Training and career development
- Working in an international and dynamic environment
- 30 days vacation per calendar year
- Free parking
- Attractive benefits
- Car leasing options