Due to a number of additional Motorsport and Automotive projects, we are actively looking to recruit an experienced Manual Machinist (turning/milling/surface grinding).
This is an exciting opportunity to join the existing team based in our contemporary premises in Banbury.
The position is on a day shift (over 4 weekdays 42 hours) and includes an excellent shift premium, plus many additional staff benefits associated with working for Prodrive.
In this role you will be required to set and operate manual lathes /manual mills/NC mills (Hurco and Heidenhain full training can be given on the NC machines), modifying parts for our race and rally programs, 2nd ops from the CNC departments and manufacturing parts from drawings and information provided, while ensuring the quality and on time delivery of parts.
At Prodrive we look every challenge in the eye and we are looking for individuals who can:
• Work with minimum supervision, are self-starters and can work within a proactive team environment.
• Read and understand technical drawings and instructions – At Prodrive we accelerate understanding
• Assist with any tooling or material matters
• Ensure the quality of components are finished to the highest standard and in line with drawings and requirements supplied
• Previous experience and a flexible approach to working is essential
• Keep all paperwork up to date (set-up sheets, control plans, TPM, etc.)
• Work in a safe and tidy manner, ensuring all H&S and company polices are adhered to at all times
In return we offer a competitive salary, shift bonus and other company benefits, if you would like the opportunity to join one of the world’s leading motorsport and technology businesses APPLY NOW.