3GT Racing, a Michigan-based team with more than 47 years of racing experience, seeks to hire a lead mechanic for the 2018 campaign of two Lexus RC F GT3 cars in the IMSA/WeatherTech series.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum three years of experience in professional motorsports and be capable of travel in the U.S. and Canada.
- The successful candidate will have knowledge of car set-up procedures and can work in close quarters and high stress situations.
- Minimum 3 years experience in professional motorsports.
- Organize and track parts for cars.
- Assist with set-up and tear-down of track and pit lane set-up.
- Assist in pit stops.
Machine fabrication and welding skills are a plus.
Wages are competitive and include health benefits, vacation and holidays.
All applicants must be US Citizens or have the relevant Visa / work permit