A tribe of enthusiastic sparkheads, competing in the pulsating world of Formula E is both strategic and natural.
We are one of only 12 teams to have competed in the FIA Formula E Championship from its founding season in 2014. Right from the get-go, we’ve been busy upping the ante on technology and innovation.
Junior Systems Engineer
Mahindra Racing is a motor racing team based in Banbury, United Kingdom, competing with an Indian racing licence. The team is currently competing in the electric FIA Formula E Championship since the inaugural season in 2014
Responsible for car build and parts management, minor repairs to wiring systems. Support of track and dyno tests leading to being able to run a car unaided at test events and be a race team reserve. Get involved in the design and development of the car systems and tools.
- Support race and test car build including component management and lifing of electronics components.
- Carry out repairs of car looms and build of test looms
- Run in and out-house dyno activities setting up and running car control and data logging systems, analysing data and ensuring successful completion of system or code test programs.
- Setup, calibration and analysis of car powertrain and ancillary systems ensuring system health and operation.
- Support test events building towards running cars at test events and becoming a reserve for race events.
- Possibility to get involved in the development of:
o On-car control software
o Car electronic systems
o Off-car systems setup tools
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
o Setting up and running race/prototype cars
o Operation of dyno tests
o Car or wiring loom build
This job description may be changed from time to time to reflect changing business requirements and the job holder may be required to undertake other tasks other than those that are listed that fall reasonably within the scope of the role and grade.
Mahindra Racing would like to thank you for your application.
Due to being inundated with applicants, we unfortunately cannot get back to everyone, if we don't get back to you it means you have been unsuccessful.
We wish you all the best for the future and ask you to keep checking for roles with us in the future that may suit your skillset.