DS PENSKE Formula E Team is looking for a Head of Research and Development.
An exciting opportunity to join one of the leading Formula E teams, running two past Formula E driver champions, to make a substantial impact within the engineering team.
This exciting role makes a significant contribution to current and future car performance. The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Lead a group of highly skilled Engineers with the sole focus of supporting the Race Engineering and Design Groups with Research and Development direction.
- Take ownership of organisation and delivery of target projects to tight deadlines.
- Ensure the Research and Development Department precises task work with accurate and concise reporting. Guiding the team with relevant KPIs, analysis and conclusions.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- A robust technical background in applied mathematics, physics or engineering.
- A good understanding of race car dynamics and technologies.
- Work to the highest standards with an exceptional attitude towards attention to detail.
- Experience and knowledge with Excel, VBA, Matlab/Simulink.
- Used to working to own initiative.
- Written and oral communication skills in English.
About Penske Autosport
Penske Autosport is highly competitive international motorsports team competing in the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship.