A tribe of enthusiastic sparkheads, competing in the pulsating world of Formula E is both strategic and natural.
We are one of only 12 teams to have competed in the FIA Formula E Championship from its founding season in 2014. Right from the get-go, we’ve been busy upping the ante on technology and innovation.
Head of Partnerships and Events
Mahindra Racing is a motor racing team based in Banbury, United Kingdom, competing with an Indian racing license. The team is currently competing in the electric FIA Formula E Championship since the inaugural season in 2014.
We are looking for a skilled Head of Partnerships and Events Senior to oversee the relationships of the company with its sponsors and partners. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing long term key partners by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic sponsors and partners. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote and deliver ROI on their investment and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The goal is to contribute to sustaining and growing the partnerships to achieve long-term success.
- Trackside hosting of VIP guests & customer groups
- factory-based showcasing of products in action
- International industry presentations & conferences
- Engaging with media to promote Partner products, including copywriting & editing of articles, releases, and case studies N Business Development support, including assembly of sales materials; market research; contract negotiation & proofing.
Qualifications, skills, and experience required:
- Racing Experience in Global Racing Championship
- Technical Knowledge
- Experience in Partnership Management
- Some experience in marketing will be a plus
- Any Technical Certification in Automobile, Engineering will be an added advantage.
**This job description may be changed from time to time to reflect changing business requirements and the job holder may be required to undertake other tasks other than those that are listed that fall reasonably within the scope of the role and grade.