Hours: 8am – 5pm
· 2 years’ experience in a similar PA role or Sales role.
· Excellent organisational and time management skills.
· Good written and spoken communication skills.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· A calm and professional manner.
· Excellent computer and administration skills.
· The ability to use your own initiative.
Summary of Duties
· Assist Managing Director with the management of key customer accounts.
· Attend fortnightly management meetings to manage the minutes, notes and tasks.
· Work with Managing Director on various business continual improvement tasks.
· Attend twice-annual management review meetings to manage notes, tasks and monitor progress between meetings liaising with Internal Projects Manager.
· Manage housekeeping within the building.
· Assist with WIP/Stock reporting when necessary.
· Produce monthly Sales reports for Managing Directors analysis.
Requirements for Interview
· Latest CV, stating notice period.
· Covering Letter.
· Completed Job Application Form - this will be sent to you on receipt of CV.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.