Hours: 8am – 4:30pm
Starting Pay: £8.50 per hour, depending on experience, with progression possible after initial training has been completed.
Interview: Practical assessment
· Relevant hands on experience (work experience or recreational).
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to follow instructions.
· Ability to commit to a fair and demonstrated schedule.
· Full training is provided.
Summary of Duties
· Successful candidates will receive all the training required to be capable of hand crafting all foam in line with drawings and templates.
· Technicians are required to meet deadlines and maintain fair and demonstrated schedules.
· They are required to follow best practice and present products in a Quality Assured manner.
· The role requires the ability of visualising objects in 3D from CAD models and 2D drawings.
· Technicians will define their own progression within the business depending on how motivated, committed and driven they are.
Requirements for Interview
· Latest CV, stating notice period.
· Covering Letter.
· Completed Job Application Form - this will be sent to you on receipt of CV.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.