We are looking for a practical individual to join our growing company who is hard-working, enthusiastic and keen to learn. The successful candidate will receive all the training required to be capable of manufacturing and cutting safety foam of various complexities.
Summary of Duties:
- Once the individual has passed training, the main duty of this role will be to ensure that all foam is manufactured in line with drawings and templates.
- They will be responsible of all raw material for stock.
- The role is very hands on and will require the ability of visualising objects in 3D from CAD models and 2D drawings.
- The successful candidate will need to be very attentive to detail and be able to manage their own time whilst working within a small team.
- No qualification or experience is required as all required training is provided. However, a practical mind-set with good hand/eye co-ordination skills is essential.
- Performance during training will be analysed to determine whether the individual meets the capabilities required to be able to manufacture foam without assistance.
Starting Pay: £16,120 per annum, paid hourly depending upon experience. Paid overtime available with possible progression up to £18,720.
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply with your current CV stating your notice period.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.