A tribe of enthusiastic sparkheads, competing in the pulsating world of Formula E is both strategic and natural.
We are one of only 12 teams to have competed in the FIA Formula E Championship from its founding season in 2014. Right from the get-go, we’ve been busy upping the ante on technology and innovation.
Mahindra Racing is a motor racing team based in Banbury, United Kingdom, competing with an Indian racing licence. The team is currently competing in the electric FIA Formula E Championship since the inaugural season in 2014.
To deliver a premium, 'money can't buy' hospitality experience at Formula E-Prix events and any virtual equivalent, including Garage Tours for all Partners, Sponsors and their guests and collate feedback after each event to guide improvements to Team hospitality offerings.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the team and it’s partners, sponsors and VIP client’s hospitality and event needs are taken care of throughout the year.
In the role you will be creating, planning and executing events for the team, liaising with partners to ensure hospitality and event requirements are met and leading these activations trackside at races.
- Planning the delivery, execution, and completion of events
- Working directly with the wider sales, marketing and partnerships team to management to achieve client satisfaction
- Delivering high quality, creative and seamless events to engage and satisfy the clients, internally and externally
- Create with the Head of Partnerships and Events an agreed schedule of events and organise and execute to budget ensuring the customer needs are met to the highest standards
- Management of portfolio of internal events
- Potential requirement for corporate events, comms events (media) and potential internal events
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Enthusiastic and driven with ability to build good rapport
- Ability to be creative and innovative with budgets and create high quality events
- Proven track record working in a similar position within a fast-paced environment for a high-profile organisation
- Strong team player with excellent organisation skills
- Experience in being customer-facing
- The ability to travel, including international destinations – On a case-by-case basis
- Ability to engage and communicate at a senior level internally and externally
- Preferably holding a Formula E or a similar motorsport series.
· Used to working to own initiative
· Effective written and oral communication skills in English
· Works methodically with attention to detail
· Leads by example, can and will motivate his/her team & peers
· Practical approach by using rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
This job description may be changed from time to time to reflect changing business requirements and the job holder may be required to undertake other tasks other than those that are listed that fall reasonably within the scope of the role.