Hours: 8am – 5pm
· Degree qualified with minimum of one year’s relevant industry experience.
· Catia V5 or NX experience.
· Knowledge of part modelling, surface modelling, assembly creation and 2D drafting.
· Strong MS Office skills.
· Well adapted to work independently and also in a team environment
· Well justified decision making skills.
Summary of Duties
· Required to produce high-quality templates for Cell Manufacture, with accurate models, digital representations, drawings and information for the Operations area to follow.
· Required to document designs and systems throughout the departmental lifecycle to ensure customer's requirements are met and follow company standards.
· Required to develop job knowledge in all areas of Fuel Cell, Systems and Component Design, and continually progress their engineering capabilities.
· Required to provide Sales Office with Design information based on sound engineering judgement to assist with quotes on upcoming prototypes and returned cells.
· Required to assist the Design Manager with general departmental duties; such as management and procedural development where necessary.
Requirements for Interview
· Latest CV, stating notice period.
· Covering Letter.
· Completed Job Application Form - this will be sent to you on receipt of CV.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.