Position: Data Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Reporting to: Head of Design
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team and be responsible for the Data and Engineering of LMP, GT and Supercars at various road and track events.
• Work within the Engineering group managing the Data and Engineering of the cars.
• Compile technical documentation before, during and after events.
• Manage the car setup, data and any software configuration.
• Measure, test and document mechanical and aerodynamic characteristics of historic cars.
• Uphold the life and maintenance schedule of the race cars.
• Investigate car issues and liaise within the company to enable effective solution.
• Liaise with drivers, engineers and designers to improve road and race car performance.
• Ensure methods, tools and processes are developed in the workshop and trackside.
• Travel to all events and tests
• Mechanical / Motorsport Engineering degree
• Experience with a range of data systems. Inc Bosch, Cosworth, Motec, etc
• Experience of setup and documentation of race cars
• Proactive and work with own initiative to create useful and viable solutions.
• Operate effectively as part of a team, working with all departments within the company.
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to problem solve effectively.
• Ability to work well and keep calm under pressure.