In order to maintain that growth, the company now needs to appoint a CNC machinist.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring all machines are kept running as efficiently as possible.
- Checking parts as required to the drawings supplied and notifying if any alterations are
- Ensuring that your working area is clean and tidy at all times.
- Assembly of products
- Supporting with design and manufacture
- Capable of running manual lathes and milling machines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding engineering drawings and measuring equipment.
You must have a good work ethic and be able to interact well with the team
Training will be provided.
As most of the work is bespoke and a high percentage one offs and small batch runs, this will be an
interesting, varied and challenging position for the right candidate.
REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERRED SKILLS
- Successfully Apprenticeship trained in machining
- Programming, setting and operating on CNC Mills and Lathes using state of the art Siemens
- controls on DMG machines.
- Be able to check and measure their own work.
- Be able to read and understand technical drawings
- CNC Programmer: 1 year
- Required language: English
This role will report in to the workshop manager
Standard hours – Overtime sometimes required to ensure deadlines are met