1. Fleet Management:
- Oversee and organise the maintenance of our fleet of vehicles, including trucks, trailers, and team transport.
- Ensure vehicles are in optimal condition, performing regular checks and scheduling necessary repairs or maintenance.
- Create and manage load plan for all trucks, and ensuring that these are implemented pre, post and during events.
- Track any issues with company vehicles, and log any damage following events.
2. Tyre Management
- Prepare wheels and tyres for events, including cleaning, stripping, mounting and balancing as required.
- Ensure all tyres are marked and logged accurately.
3. Logistics Coordination:
- Efficiently organise loading and unloading of trucks before and after each event, ensuring that everything travels safely without causing damage to truck or equipment.
- Coordinate and manage the logistics of the truck fleet for race events, including the supervision of other truck drivers.
- Support Team Manager to organise truck and vehicle logistics ahead of all race events, ensuring that trucks arrive on time.
4. Stock and Storage Management:
- Monitoring stock levels of parts and consumables on the trucks and reporting shortages to Workshop Manager.
- Collections and deliveries of parts to and from suppliers.
5. Appearance and Presentation:
- Maintain a professional appearance of trucks, trailers, and team garages, reflecting the team's image of excellence.
- Ensure all equipment is clean, organised, and presentable at all times.
6. Event Support:
- Collaborate with the team during garage build and pack-up at events, contributing to a smooth and efficient race weekend experience.
- Working with the truck team, ensure that all working areas of the race team are kept clean and tidy, refreshments well stocked, bins emptied and that garage presentation is of a high standard at all times.
- Management of tyres for race cars during race weekends, working with the race engineers to ensure that tyres are optimised for each session.
7. Safety and Compliance:
- Adhere to all safety protocols, regulations, and guidelines to ensure the safety of team members and equipment.
8. Team Management:
- Lead and manage other truck drivers/tyre technicians both on and off event, fostering a cooperative and high-performance team environment.