As a result of our most recent project, we are increasing our HV capability and have exciting opportunities for Assembly Technicians to join our team.
In this role you will be required to support the build, repair and service of designated battery sub-assemblies ensuring the preparation, presentation and safety is of the highest standards. Whilst this will be your main priority you may also have the chance to get involved with car builds, engine builds and other assembly duties.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Minimum of secondary education
- At least 2 years of experience as a mechanic, engine builder, Sub assembly technician or Battery technician
- Experience working within a small group and with external clients.
- Able to follow procedures/processes.
- Able to record the completion of various processes.
Desirable but not essential:
- HND or equivalent
- Understanding of Lithium Ion cells
- Previous experience of working with HV components
RML offers a wide scope of projects from racing cars competing in series such as the World Touring Car Championship, prototype vehicles like the impressive Nissan ZEOD RC, supercars such as the Aston Martin Vulcan road conversion pack and concept cars like the Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge.
This is a great chance to join a highly successful company committed to delivering world-class solutions in motorsport and high performance engineering.
If you meet the essential criteria listed above, then please apply below.